Date: 21st September 2019
Time: 10am – 4pm
Location: Amanda’s Cake Corner Studio, 2 Fakenham Road, Sculthorpe, Norfolk, NR21 9NE
Learn how to:
- Split, level and fill a six inch Madagascan vanilla sponge cake.
- Make and apply chocolate ganache.
- Cover the cake and board with sugar paste to get a smooth professional finish.
- Create embossed modelling paste ribbon and bow.
- Add uniformed decorative sugar paste balls.
- Attach ribbon to the cake board.
Your cake, equipment, apron, refreshments, notepad and pen will be supplied – just bring a light lunch!
All of our courses are in small groups ensuring you receive detailed attention when decorating your cake.
Leave with the knowledge and fabulous present cake for your friends and family to admire (and eat!)